Service and Delivery Terms
All items in stock are despatched within 28 working days of receiving your order using Royal Mail. Standard delivery time is approximately 5-10 working days.
As all of my products are hand crafted, there may be occasions when I am unable to despatch your order within the usual timescale. In these instances I would contact you immediately to advise of the situation and to discuss alternative delivery arrangements.
A Delivery charge is added to each order. This helps towards post, packaging and insurance.
Shipping charges are calculated according to weight and delivery destination.
If for any reason you are unhappy with a product purchased from Elaine Ward Knitwear, you can return the item in its original condition within 14 days for a full refund or replacement.
To request an exchange or refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01856 741 369.
Items should be unused and returned in the original packaging along with a completed returns form.
Once your return has been received and inspected, I will email you to notify you that I have received your returned item, and if your refund has been approved. If approved, a credit will be sent to your original method of payment. Alternatively, if you wish to exchange the item, please indicate this on the returns form.
Please note that the delivery charge on your original order is not refundable.
Goods returned to me damaged or lost in transit will not be credited.
Any goods damaged in transit to you will be replaced at no extra cost, with free delivery.
Terms and Conditions of Use of website
The terms “Elaine Ward” or “me” or “I” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Elaine Ward Knitwear, Richmont, Deerness, Orkney, KW17 2QQ. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of my website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither I nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and I expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which I shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to me. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that I endorse the website(s). I have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Elaine Ward’s prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the relevant laws of the United Kingdom.
• Any personal information collected will not be passed on to any third party.